Ways To Buy Bitcoin
Having gone through the basics of buying bitcoin, let’s look in more detail at the methods and processes.
- Buying bitcoin with the Bitcoin.com Wallet ( mobile app)
- Buying bitcoin from the Bitcoin.com website
- Buying bitcoin from the Bitcoin ATM in your location using Cash
Buying bitcoin with the Bitcoin.com Wallet
Get your first bitcoin in minutes!
- Download the Bitcoin.com Wallet app.
- Follow the instructions to buy.
Crypto wallets allow you to buy bitcoin conveniently from within the wallet app, and the Bitcoin.com Wallet is no exception. Importantly, the Bitcoin.com Wallet is fully non-custodial.
This means you’re always in complete control of your bitcoin. Here’s the process for buying bitcoin using our app:
- Open the Bitcoin.com Wallet app on your device.
- Select Bitcoin (BTC) and tap the “Buy” button. Note: you can also buy other digital assets.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to choose your preferred wallet for depositing. The Bitcoin.com Wallet actually consists of separate wallets for each digital asset we support (eg. BTC, BCH, etc.). Additionally, you can make as many individual wallets as you want, a feature that can help you to organize your funds. For example, you can make one Bitcoin wallet called My BTC Savings and another Bitcoin wallet called Everyday BTC Spending.
- If it’s your first purchase, you may be asked to verify your identity. Future purchases are completed in seconds!
- Once complete, your purchase will proceed.
Buying bitcoin from the Bitcoin.com website
You can buy bitcoin from the Bitcoin.com website using your credit/debit card or other payment method (Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc.). When you buy bitcoin from our website, you’ll need to decide where to receive it. This means you’ll need to input a Bitcoin ‘address’ when prompted.
A Bitcoin address looks something like this:
Here’s the process for buying from our website:
- Visit our Buy Bitcoin page.
- Select Bitcoin (BTC). Note: you can also purchase a range of other digital assets.
- Choose whether you want to pay in USD or another local currency, and enter the currency amount (eg. $100).
- Click the BUY button.
Enter your wallet address. Here’s where you’ll decide where the bitcoin you’re buying goes. For example, you can send bitcoin straight to your Bitcoin.com Wallet. To do so, you just need to know your Bitcoin address. To get the right address:
- Open the app
- Tap the receive icon
- Select Bitcoin (BTC) and choose the Bitcoin wallet you want to receive it to (eg. My BTC Wallet)
- Tap the copy button to save the address to your clipboard. You’ll need to paste that address into the Bitcoin.com Buy website. If you’re accessing the website from your desktop or laptop, you can, for example, email the address to yourself then paste it in the wallet address field on our site.
- Complete the purchase process by providing your payment details.
Buying bitcoin from the Bitcoin ATM using Cash
You can buy bitcoin from the any Bitcoin ATM your your location using cash no verification needed.
Here’s the process for buying from bitcoin atm:
- Visit our https://coinatmradar.com/
- Fill your address and do a Bitcoin ATM Near Me Search
- List of bitcoin atm in that location or address will be provided
At the btc atm your will need to have cash and receiving bitcoin wallet address ( QR Code for easy use).
- Click Buy BTC
- Fill Amount
- Fill Phone for SMS Verification
- Scan Receiving wallet (QR Code)
- Insert Cash